Data protection information
The following data protection information provides you with information about the personal data processed athttps://www.premium-drive.de by Premium Drive GmbH, Rheinaustraße 81, 53225Bonn (hereinafter also: Premium Drive) as the person responsible for data protection (Art. 4 No. 7 DSGVO) as well as the purposes and legal basis on which this processing (Art. 4 No. 2 DSGVO) takes place. With this information,Premium Drive also fulfils its data protection information obligations, which are incumbent on the person responsible in accordance with Art. 12, 13 DSGVO for data collection from the person concerned, in this case the visitor to thehttps://www.premium-drive.de website.
Information according to Art. 13 DSGVO
Identity of the person responsible:
For data collection athttps://www.premium-drive.de, Premium Drive GmbH, Rheinaustraße 81, 53225 Bonn,Germany, represented by its managing directors Marc Schüler and Stefan Oebel,is the person responsible in the sense of Art. 4 No. 7 DSGVO. Premium DriveGmbH is registered at AG Bonn under HRB 16090.
Data protection officer:
You can reach the data protection officer of Premium Drive GmbH at Premium Drive GmbH, data protection officer, data protection officer, Rheinaustraße 81, 53225 Bonn, e-mail: email@example.com .
Categories of personal data that are processed:
- Visitor data, IP addresses, device and domain data of visitors and orderers, date and time of an enquiry, time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT), content of the enquiry (specific page), access status/HTTP status code, amount of data transferred in each case, website from which the enquiry comes, browser, operating system and its interface, language and version of the browser software, path of the requested resource, information on the success or forwarding or error status of the access.
- Communication data, such as e-mail address, telephone number, fax number and other information required for addressing, which is obtained through modern communication technologies, in particular from customers, debtors and persons who send us inquiries via contact forms and/or place orders with our company
- Contact and address data, such as title, title, first and last name of the person ordering Premium Drive services
- Persistent cookies, i.e. cookies that are stored on the visitor's computer for a predefined period of time during the visit to our website [in particular tracking cookies, such as GoogleAnalytics].
- Session cookies, i.e. those cookies that are deleted at the end of the session or in the event of prolonged inactivity or when the browser is closed
- Statistical data
The collection of personal data and its processing by Premium Drive pursues the following purposes:
- Operation and optimization of the Internet presence
- Processing of the order and procurement system
- Provision of information concerning services or products of the responsible person and/or third parties
- Fulfilment of legal obligations to inform, notify, disclose and retain
- Enforcement of contract performance claims also via third parties, such as lawyers, factoring and/or collection companies
- Operation and optimization of the Internet presence
- Cost-benefit analysis of Internet advertising
- Customer Communication
- New customer acquisition
- Range analysis
- Handling of the appointment system
- Company, service and product presentation
- Advertising, in particular direct advertising, to persons interested in our services
Information on the origin of data:
Personal data is collected from the person concerned (users of the website, clients of our law firm, applicants, employees).
Legal basis of the processing:
The legal basis of the processing is the following
- The existence of a consent according to Art.6 I lit. a) DSGVO
Where such consent exists, the data subjects hall have the right to withdraw it at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent given until the withdrawal.
- Art. 6 I lit. b) DSGVO and/or Art. 6 I lit.c) DSGVO
- Art. 6 I lit. f) FADP, as far as the pursuit of advertising purposes of the person responsible is concerned, in particular in the context of direct marketing via the advertising channels of post, telephone, fax and e-mail. The same applies to corporate communication, corporate presentation and/or product presentation purposes or to the determination of identity, the enforcement of claims for performance of the contract and claims for damages.
Criteria for storage duration:
Personal data will be processed until the collection or – in the case of further processing – the further processing purpose is fully achieved. If the purpose is fully achieved, the data will be deleted. The responsible person also has a checking and deletion concept which ensures that the deletion obligations are regularly checked.
- Visitor data is deleted for a maximum period of 14 days after visiting the domain https://www.premium-drive.de.
- Session cookies are deleted at the end of the session or in case of longer inactivity or when the browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies have a predefined validity, about which we will inform you specifically within the framework of the cookie information when you visit our website. We would like to point out that you also have the option of deleting stored cookies from your systems manually or by means of appropriate software at any time.
recipients of personal data:
- processors, such as technical service providers, providers of tracking technologies, etc.
- Credit agencies and address service providers, in particular in connection with the establishment, implementation and/or termination and/or enforcement of contractual performance claims
- Banks (for processing payment transactions)
- Third party debtors, in connection with the enforcement of claims for performance of the contract
- Courts, authorities and/or enforcement bodies, in particular in connection with the enforcement of claims for performance of the contract and/or the defence against claims for payment, performance, rescission and/or compensation by third parties and in the context of the fulfilment of legal obligations of the responsible party, for example under tax law or the fight against money laundering or terrorism
- Representatives of legal advisory professions (in the event of disruptions in the establishment, execution and/or termination of the contract; in connection with the enforcement of claims for performance of the contract and/or the defence against payment, performance, rescission and/or compensation claims of third parties)
- representatives of tax advisory professions, in particular in connection with the establishment, implementation and/or termination of contracts
- Contractual or legal representatives of debtors and/or third-party debtors (in the event of disruptions in the establishment, execution and/or termination of the contract; in connection with the enforcement of claims for performance of the contract and/or the defence against claims for payment, performance, rescission and/or compensation by third parties)
- Payment service provider
Information on the obligation to provide data by the data subject
The provision of personal data is partly required by law (e.g. under tax law, anti-money laundering regulations).Furthermore, you may be obliged to provide us with those personal data which are necessary for the establishment, implementation and termination of contractual relationships with us and the fulfilment of the associated contractual obligations. Without this data, we are regularly not in a position to execute contracts with you and/or fulfil our legal obligations. In the interests of the greatest possible transparency in terms of data protection law, we refer separately to any obligations to provide information in individual cases before the concrete data collection situation is implemented.
Your rights as a person affected by the data processing:
You are entitled to the following rights in relation to our law firm pursuant to Art. 15 to 22 DSGVO:
- Right to information, correction, deletion, restriction of processing and to data transferability.
- Right to object to processing based on the legitimate interests of the person responsible or a third party (Art. 6 I lit.f. DSGVO).
Right of appeal to a supervisory authority
- Under Art. 77 DSGVO, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority if you believe that your personal data are being processed unlawfully. The address of the supervisory authority responsible for our law firm is
State Commissioner for Data Protection andFreedom of Information North Rhine-Westphalia
Cavalry Road 2-4
Further data protection notices and information
Furthermore, information about the resources retrieved is stored on the application server. This storage includes software-related error logs, if corresponding errors occur. However, no references to the incoming requests are stored during this storage. These are therefore anonymous data which are recorded exclusively for the purpose of error detection and error analysis. This data is completely deleted after 14 days.
A statistical evaluation of the log files is only carried out to detect attacks and to defend against them. Neither are further analyses carried out nor are user profiles generated or created.
A cookie is a small file that is stored on a visitor's computer when he or she visits a website. When he revisits the website, the cookie indicates that this is a repeat visit. We transfer cookies to your computer's hard drive via your web browser and can read them during your current visit to our website and on subsequent visits within a year. Our cookies are protected against readout by third parties by means of the security standards of your browser. The main purpose of cookies is to make your use of our services as convenient as possible. Should you nevertheless wish to deactivate cookies, you can use the help function in the menu bar of the web browser you are using to find out which settings you need to make to prevent the storage of new cookies. There you will also find information about other cookie settings, e.g. information and warning functions for the deletion of existing cookies. To ensure unrestricted and trouble-free use of our Internet pages, we recommend that you leave the cookie functions fully activated.
If you do not want cookies to be stored on your end device for range measurement, you can object to the use of these files via the following websites, among others:
Use of Google Analytics
Use of Google Web Fonts
This site uses so-called web fonts, which are provided by Google, for the uniform display of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into its browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly. If your browser does not support web fonts, a default font from your computer will be used.