Information required pursuant to the EU GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
Name and contact information of the person responsible for processing the order and the Data Protection Officer
This data protection information applies to all data processing by:
Premium Drive GmbH, Rheinaustrasse 81, 53225 Bonn, Germany, represented by its Managing Director Jan Stronczynski, is the person responsible in the sense of Art. 4 no. 7 GDPR. Premium Drive GmbH is registered at AG Bonn under HRB 16090.
Questions for the Data Protection Officer
Should you have any questions regarding data protection, please contact our Data Protection Officer.
medi-ip data protect GmbH
Managing Directors: Juliane Kazemi and Dr Thomas H. Lenhard
53129 Bonn, Germany
Tel.: +49 (0)228 243315-26
Fax: +49 (0)228 243315-27
Collection and storage of personal data including the nature and purpose of its use
- a) When visiting the website
Information from your device’s browser will automatically be sent to our website server when visiting our website www.movemanagement.de. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without any action on your part and is stored until its automatic deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer;
- date and time of access;
- name and URL of the file retrieved;
- website from which you accessed our page (referrer URL);
- browser used and computer operating system
along with the name of your access provider.
This information is processed by us for the following purposes:
- to establish a problem-free connection with the website;
- to ensure seamless use of our website;
- to assess system security and stability as well as
- other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for processing data shall be Art. 6 para. 1(1) lit. f) GDPR. Collecting data in our legitimate interest shall result from the abovementioned reasons. Under no circumstances will we use the data obtained to draw any conclusions about your person.
- b) When subscribing to our newsletter: upon providing your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1(1) lit. a) GDPR, we will use your email address to regularly send our newsletter to you. An email address is sufficient to receive the newsletter.
Cancellation is possible at any time, for example by clicking on the link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can submit your request to unsubscribe at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- c) When using our contact form: for enquiries of any nature, we provide the option to contact us via a form provided on our website. Here, a valid email address is required in order for us to know where the request came from and enable us to respond.
Additional information can be provided voluntarily.
We process data for the purpose of contacting you pursuant to Art. 6 para 1(1) lit. a) GDPR based on your voluntary consent. The personal data collected by us for the purpose of using the contact form will be automatically deleted upon handling your request.
Transfer of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for any purposes other than those listed below.
We shall only transfer your personal data to third parties if:
- you have expressed your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1(1) lit. a) GDPR,
- where such a transfer becomes necessary pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1(1) lit. f) GDPR for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there are no reasonable grounds to believe that you have an overriding interest in preventing your data from being transferred,
- in the event of a legal requirement pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1(1) lit. c) GDPR and
- this is legally permissible and necessary pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1(1) lit. b) GDPR for processing the contractual relationship with you.
Plugins and tools
Google Web Fonts
- a) Tracking tools
The tracking tools mentioned and used by us in the following are implemented pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1(1) lit. f) GDPR. These tracking tools aim to ensure the appropriate design and ongoing optimisation of our website. We also use tracking tools to gather statistical data about the use of our website and for the purpose of optimising the services offered to you. These serve as legitimate interests within the meaning of the aforementioned regulation.
The corresponding reasons for processing data and data categories can be taken from the relevant tracking tools.
- i) Google Analytics1
For the purposes of user-oriented design and continuous optimisation of our website, we use Google Analytics, a website analysis service by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymised user profiles will be created and cookies used (see section 4). The information obtained by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- referrer URL (the site previously visited),
- host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- and time of server request
will be transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, produce reports about website activity and to provide other services related to the use of the website and of the Internet for the purposes of market research. Google may transfer this information to third parties where legally required to do so or where a third party is commissioned by Google to process this data. Under no circumstances will your IP address be linked to other data by Google. IP addresses are
anonymised so that they cannot be attributed to you (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by changing your browser settings; please note however that certain features of our website will not function properly if deactivated.
You can prevent the data generated by cookies and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) from being collected and processed by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on:(https://tools.google.com/dlpag/gaoptout?hl=de).
Alternatively to the browser add-on, in particular for browsers on mobile devices, you can deactivate Google Analytics by clicking on this link. This will install an opt-out cookie that will prevent your data from being collected when visiting this website in future. The opt-out cookie is valid in your device’s browser only and solely for our website. If you delete the cookies in your browser, you will need to reinstall the opt-out cookie.
Further information about data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics support (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de).
Social media plugins
Our website uses social plugins from the social networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to raise awareness of our company via these channels pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1(1) f) GDPR. The underlying commercial purpose is viewed as a legitimate interest according to the GDPR. Responsibility for data-compliant operation lies with the respective provider. The integration of these plugins takes place using a so-called two-click method to protect visitors to our website.
- a) Facebook
Our website uses social media plugins from Facebook in order to personalise its use. For this, we use the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button. This is a service by Facebook.
When visiting a page of our website that contains a plugin, your browser establishes a direct link with the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transferred directly to your browser by Facebook and incorporated into the website.
By integrating plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has visited the corresponding page on our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transferred by your browser directly to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can directly attribute your visit to our website to your Facebook account. If you interact with plugins, for example by pressing the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button, the corresponding information will be sent directly to a Facebook server and stored there. This information is published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends.
Facebook can use this information for advertising and market research purposes and to tailor Facebook pages to your interests. For this purpose, Facebook creates profiles regarding usage, interests and relationships, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website based on the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, inform other Facebook users of your activities on our website and provide associated services using Facebook.
- b) Twitter
Our website integrates plugins from the Twitter Inc. (Twitter) short message network. The Twitter plugins (tweet button) can be recognised by the Twitter logo on our site. An overview of tweet buttons can be found here (https://about.twitter.com/resources/buttons).
When you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, a direct connection is established between your browser and the Twitter server. Twitter receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click on the Twitter „tweet button“ while logged in to your Twitter account, you can link the contents of our pages to your Twitter profile. This allows Twitter to associate your visit to our sites with your user account. Please note that we, as the provider of the sites, are not aware of the content of the transmitted data and their use by Twitter.
If you do not want Twitter to associate your visit to our pages, please log out of your Twitter account.
- c) Instagram
Our website also uses so called social plugins (“plugins”) by Instagram, hosted by Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (“Instagram”). The plugins feature an Instagram logo, e.g. an “Instagram camera”. When visiting a page of our website that contains a plugin, your browser establishes a direct link with the Instagram servers. The content of the plugin is transferred directly to your browser by Instagram and incorporated into the website. By integrating plugins, Instagram receives the information that your browser has visited the corresponding page on our website, even if you do not have an Instagram account or are not currently logged in to Instagram.
This information (including your IP address) is transferred by your browser directly to an Instagram server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged in to Instagram, Instagram can directly attribute your visit to our website to your Instagram account. If you interact with plugins, for example by pressing the “Instagram” button, the corresponding information will be sent directly to an Instagram server and stored there.
You have the right:
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR to revoke the consent that you originally granted to us at any time. This means that we are no longer able to process your data based on this consent in future; pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR to request information about the personal data we have processed about you. Furthermore, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be published, the intended duration of storage, the right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or revocation, the right to submit a complaint, the origin of your data where not obtained by us and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and any meaningful information about their specifics;
- pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR to request the rectification of incorrect or incomplete personal data we have stored about you;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR to request the deletion of personal data we have stored about you insofar as this is not required to exercise freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert claims, to exercise or defend against legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR to request the restriction of processing of your personal data, where the accuracy of the data has been contested by you, its processing is unlawful, you refuse its deletion and we no longer require the data but you require this to exercise or defend against legal claims or, pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR have revoked your consent to its processing;
- pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to request receipt of your personal data provided to us in a structured, accessible and readable format or transfer this to another nominated individual;
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR to revoke the consent that you originally granted to us at any time. This means that we are no longer able to process your data based on this consent in future and
- pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR to submit a complaint to a regulatory authority. You can typically consult the regulatory authority for your typical place of residence or work.
Right of revocation
Where your personal data is processed for the purpose of legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1(1) f) GDPR, you have the right pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data provided that there are sufficient grounds resulting from your particular situation or the revocation opposes direct advertising. In the latter instance, you have a general right to object without having to state extenuating circumstances. To exercise your right of revocation or right to object, send an email to email@example.com.
We use the widespread SSL encryption process (secure socket layer) during your website visit combined with the maximum level of encryption supported by your browser. This typically involves 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can see that data are being transmitted via a secure connection when your browser displays an icon showing a closed lock in the bottom bar of your browser.
We apply appropriate technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your personal data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or full loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are constantly improved in line with technological advancements.
deutschlandweit der erste Chauffeurservice